1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Asu

1. Redshadow6
    Redshadow6
    [ATGA] Geti
    Sep 5, 2015
  2. blackjoker77777
    blackjoker77777
    wow...just wow...
    actually I already saw that on some people's profiles, but I'm sure that it wasn't more than an Unfunny silly joke.
    Sep 5, 2015
  3. blackjoker77777
    blackjoker77777
    actually here I found it (besides that I want to spam you Asu huehuehue)
    "UndulatingTitLord : Yes, FBB and I are in the process of setting it up to work with the admins. I have a flow-chart set up so people can see the reporting process, an email, and I am open to put forward recruiting for other members that wish to help process reports."
    Sep 5, 2015
  4. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    Sep 5, 2015
  5. Galen
    Galen
    lmao
    Sep 5, 2015
  6. UndulatingTitLord
    UndulatingTitLord
    Want to beat? PM FBB. I'll wait to hear your response, while I am waiting I will sit with a smug look on my face as I do not like those that claim things they cannot prove, when I make a claim that I can.
    Sep 5, 2015
  7. UndulatingTitLord
    UndulatingTitLord
    @blackjoker77777 like I said to asu, before you open your mouth next time, make sure the words you are saying are not cynical unproven nonsense.
    Sep 5, 2015
  8. Galen
    Galen
    said who again? oh, you.

lol.
    Sep 5, 2015
  9. UndulatingTitLord
    UndulatingTitLord
    Not many things have made me say lol. For the literal meaning to actually occur to me? Seriously guys.... LOL
    Sep 5, 2015
  10. UndulatingTitLord
    UndulatingTitLord
    Galen just PM fuzzyblue before you make a fool of yourself.
    Sep 5, 2015
  11. View most recent comments