1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by UndulatingTitLord

1. UndulatingTitLord
    UndulatingTitLord
    For those of you who are unfamiliar with ATGA, this is a secret society of unnamed members that aim to prevent trolling and griefing across all platforms within the set rules of every individual game/forum and others to the best of its ability.
    Sep 6, 2015
  2. UndulatingTitLord
    UndulatingTitLord
    This is the KAG branch of the ATGA.
    Sep 6, 2015
  3. UndulatingTitLord
    UndulatingTitLord
    This particular branch aims to invite all forum members to participate anonymously or boldly by helping us with anything or anyone they might suspect as trollers or griefers in or out of KAG (making allegations without back up will not be taken seriously, and could result in you being suspected). To make a mockery of ATGA will simply take away all the credibility we grant every individual that contacts us.
    Sep 6, 2015
  4. UndulatingTitLord
    UndulatingTitLord
    ATGA aims to work closely with the administrators and moderators of the forums, and will help to gather information from the members to present to the powers of the forums and game.
    Sep 6, 2015
  5. UndulatingTitLord
    UndulatingTitLord
    ATGA (KAG branch) are NOT forum or KAG staff, admins or moderators. We will NOT be responsible for any actions that are anything but passing on information to the appropriate authorities.
    Sep 6, 2015
  6. UndulatingTitLord
  7. Hella
    Hella
    So, you're essentially a secretive private security force, with a special clause in your fundamental values that holds you not responsible for anything you do other than passing on information you find?

Sign me up! Also, why not use an easier to remember name, such as the 'Untouchables', or 'King Arthur's Irregulars'?
    Sep 6, 2015
  8. UndulatingTitLord
    UndulatingTitLord
    @FuzzyBlueBaron told me to put in that disclaimer. In fact it is almost word for word what he said, (hence the linking of him to here).

We use this name as like I posted, it is the name of a much larger organisation. I simply work for them, and am trying my hardest to set up this branch.
    Sep 6, 2015
  9. UndulatingTitLord
    UndulatingTitLord
    I would love to sign you up, but that will have to take place after you have read the thread (not yet posted) regarding being signed up. We only will begin investigating after the thread is set up or resolved.
    Sep 6, 2015
  10. Hella
    Hella
    Where/how does your organisation already operate? When I search for it, all that came up were tennis videos and the UK ministry of defence.

How do you go about your investigations, and what makes a system where people report things better than the current system where people report things?
    Sep 6, 2015
  11. UndulatingTitLord
    UndulatingTitLord
    It is a secret organisation, that goes under a different name, only in games do you find the name ATGA like here.

How we go about it is shown in a basic flow-chart that will be posted in the thread.
    Sep 6, 2015
  12. Hella
    Hella
    I'd definitely like to see some evidence that this mysterious background organisation has had an effect on games other than KAG.

Also, is the thread that was previously made any representation of your intended methodology?
    Sep 6, 2015
  13. UndulatingTitLord
    UndulatingTitLord
    The previous thread did not clarify and had multiple possible meanings. This is a redo of what ATGA stands for.

ATGA need not to prove a thing to you. They are here on these forums to present to you the kagbranch of ATGA and nothing more. A secret society would not be secret if it was able to be proven to exist.
    Sep 6, 2015
  14. Hella
    Hella
    You're trying to sell me a flawed system from a high-and-mighty organisation that, for all intents and purposes, could just be dreamed up by you and your friend.
    'ATGA' ceased to be secret the moment you tried to start a 'kagbranch', and if they want support from people with an ounce of sense, they need to a reputation and/or evidence that they actually exist.
    Sep 6, 2015
  15. UndulatingTitLord
    UndulatingTitLord
    A secret society is sworn to secrecy about the activities they do in it. I am not a member of this society therefore I can say as I wish. And the society itself does not have to be secret either, only their activities. They only prefer not to have people being able to google them.
    Sep 6, 2015
  16. UndulatingTitLord
    UndulatingTitLord
    I am not trying to sell you anything, there is no price on what I offer, whether you value it high or low. I am simple trying to help the people I am in contact with, as the goals they want me to do match the goals of how I want to help the forums.
    Sep 6, 2015
  17. UndulatingTitLord
    UndulatingTitLord
    I want to become a member of this society. I like what they represent from what my contact has told me, and therefore this is one of the milestones they have given me, to open up a public branch that works with ATGA.
    Sep 6, 2015
  18. UndulatingTitLord
    UndulatingTitLord
    The name and everything they have approved, but the actions within the society are not theirs directly making their actions still secret. Not a single member of the ATGAkagbranch is known to be a member of this society.
    Sep 6, 2015
  19. Hella
    Hella
    Again, you give nothing tangible, just the promise of a shadowy organisation.
    As a moderator, I feel like it's important to not just allow any old inept system to be the police force of any game, no matter how many secret security societies back it.
    If you're so desperate to prove yourself, get your contact to talk to me or another global mod or admin, if just to prove you're not talking bollocks.
    Sep 6, 2015
  20. UndulatingTitLord
    UndulatingTitLord
    We aim not to be any sort of police system. All I want to do is create a group of members that want to help the rules be followed. More like a neighborhood watch. We do not punish but simple work together as a community. If anyone seems dangerous or suspicious we will notify the likes of moderators and admins.
    Sep 6, 2015
  21. UndulatingTitLord
    UndulatingTitLord
    This is simply a page. The members are restricted as we don't want anyone just wandering in and making a mockery of it and throwing allegations at anyone.
    Sep 6, 2015
  22. Hella
    Hella
    Your first thread, several weeks ago, was exactly that, a mockery.
    I understand that personal value can be gained from being a part of a organisation for 'good', but if you truly want to help, then get video evidence of griefers and hackers, and report them in the section of the forum that is designed for that function.
    Sep 6, 2015
  23. Hella
    Hella
    Genuinely, you do not need a super efficient network for such a small community, and there are many players who do keep an eye out for trouble. There is already a system in place for the punishment of 'trolls and griefers'. Creating a neighbourhood watch to actively seek out trouble in itself creates more trouble.

Also, ATGA still seems like a load of twazzle-wraps, and not even original twazzle-wraps at that.
    Sep 6, 2015
  24. UndulatingTitLord
    UndulatingTitLord
    I have the full version of fraps installed so i am set up myself. But I will not begin until which time this is set up.
    Sep 6, 2015
  25. UndulatingTitLord
    UndulatingTitLord
    As a moderator I would have thought that showing composure would be a trait you would poses. I certainly know that FBB has shown it, irrelevant of his personal opinion which he has not shared he has conducted himself in helping me as I am within my rights, and he FBB said that the ATGAkagbranch did have its values.
    Sep 6, 2015
  26. UndulatingTitLord
    UndulatingTitLord
    In my opinion only fools doubt or dis-value things they have not seen, heard, or been witness to. It has not even started and you doubt it. To me since we are sharing personal opinions, those actions (posting such a doubted opinion) are foolish.
    Sep 6, 2015
  27. Hella
    Hella
    Firstly, notice that I am having some semblance of a discussion with you, rather than outright mocking you. If I lacked composure, do you really think we would have been treading the same ground for so long?
    Sep 6, 2015
  28. Hella
    Hella
    I also know that FBB has a soft spot for anything even slightly reflecting his moral sensibilities, and as such is willing to let you have you fun.
    Sep 6, 2015
  29. Hella
    Hella
    Finally, if there is the slightest piece of evidence for something, then I will not discredit its potential existence off-hand. However, everything you have produced in relation to this 'ATGA' has been awful at best, and that reflects on my perception of you and your masters.
    Sep 6, 2015
  30. UndulatingTitLord
    UndulatingTitLord
    Everything I have presented has been awful in YOUR opinion. Like you said, so that I can have fun. Are you saying you would prevent fun on the forums. If it does no-one harm what is the problem.
    Sep 6, 2015
  31. UndulatingTitLord
    UndulatingTitLord
    You will see more provided about ATGA when FBB reads over it and we discuss it further. Until then, your opinion is your own.
    Sep 6, 2015
  32. UndulatingTitLord
    UndulatingTitLord
    I will be back later. I'm driving 67km into town to have diner with my wife.
    Sep 6, 2015
  33. Hella
    Hella
    Yes, it's my own opinion, but that opinion is based upon the evidence that I have seen. At this stage, the plan feels skeletal, and the previous thread eats away at my patience with this project. I like my opinion. It's the only one I have to myself. ;-;
    I'm happy to wait and see what FBB and you can put out at a more developed stage, but I think you see my current position quite clearly.

Anyways, enjoy your meal.
    Sep 6, 2015
  34. UndulatingTitLord
    UndulatingTitLord
    I di enjoy it. Thank you. I look foward to attempting to change your opinion as I really think that this could be a great initiative and also added deterant for greifers and trollers.
    Sep 6, 2015
  35. Asu
    Asu
    Reminder : You griefed last time for less than 3 months ago and the concept of your shittery "association" is to track and restrict that kind of people
    Hypocrite.
    Sep 8, 2015
  36. UndulatingTitLord
    UndulatingTitLord
    I will not say you are right about when, but when doesn't matter, i would only be a hypocrite if I still did now. Don't be foolish.
    Sep 9, 2015
  37. icemusher
    icemusher
    Anywhere I can read up on more information about this? Sorry I've been inactive for a while and want to know more.
    Sep 30, 2015
  38. UndulatingTitLord
    UndulatingTitLord
    I've been inactive to. :P
    Oct 29, 2015