1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Mazey

1. Mazey
    Mazey
    get fucked kids
    Oct 15, 2015
  2. blackjoker77777
    blackjoker77777
    dafaq !
    o_o
    Oct 15, 2015
  3. blackjoker77777
    blackjoker77777
    wait a sec, to get the secret trophy it has to:
    1) be your birthday
    2) something about your name(as I remember), but I see nothing in common between your name and lavalord's one... unless if it's about the 'a' as a second letter in your name? or it could be something to do with the email (to make it possible for everyone).
    3) you got to be a forum moderator either that or being a donator? :^)
    1/2
    Oct 15, 2015
  4. blackjoker77777
    blackjoker77777
    4) more than 1.5k messages maybe? either that or u got to be on forums for 3 years or more.
    5) I believe u got to have a girl gender and a no avatar (which explains why u changed ur gender and swapped to the default avatar).
    I believe I almost solved the mystery. >:)
    on a side-note that was fun enough to spam your profile. :P
    2/2
    Oct 15, 2015
  5. Mazey
    Mazey
    I just tried changing every setting. In the end I did figure it out though. It's confirmed that you need to do 3 heroic deeds, it having to be your birthday is confirmed.

Btw you're mostly wrong, and there are plenty of girls (or pretending to be girls) with no avatar and they haven't got it.
    Oct 15, 2015
  6. blackjoker77777
    blackjoker77777
    I believe that's probably because there must be a limit for those to get the trophy (eg: how many years you've been on forums, or how many of your posts were liked so far...) so pretending to be a girl without achieving those conditions won't necessary do the trick. :>
    Oct 16, 2015