1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by TeQaS

1. Mazey
    Mazey
    Anything in autoconfig.cfg or do /list in console
    Oct 25, 2015
  2. TeQaS
    TeQaS
    But i wanna know what this comands doing
    Oct 25, 2015
  3. Mazey
    Mazey
    Just write a command in the console and it'll tell you what it is. Eg "/sv_test" without quotation marks
    Oct 25, 2015
  4. TeQaS
    TeQaS
    Because i wanna have more fps i n kag so thats why i need it
    Oct 25, 2015
  5. Geti
    Geti
    you can turn fps limiting off, but it will never update more smoothly, just render more frames. This is present in options without meddling in the console. The game is locked to update at 30fps (and this cannot be changed without reworking networking, lots of update code, etc -> wont be changed).
    Oct 27, 2015
  6. Geti
    Geti
    /list tells you all commands (pgup and pgdown to read them all), as mazey says you can then write the command without any parameters and it will write the description and an example for you. Keep in mind that some are legacy from classic and don't do anything any more :)
    Oct 27, 2015
  7. Geti
    Geti
    If you are getting sub-30 fps you can try faster graphics, ensure shaders are off, and play on servers with <20 players
    Oct 27, 2015