1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by FuzzyBlueBaron

1. BlueLuigi
    BlueLuigi
    Sad I missed this, what a beautiful time to be alive to see FBB on top of the world, and me right there too, beautiful. (+ Add in a reference about infinities inside infinities in here for kids who liked that book)
    Dec 21, 2015
  2. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    http://grab.by/MSNu

Hah! Again! (Although, again, once you log in you'll surpass me ;_;) (Also, which book are you referring to? Am feeling all illiterate now :<) (Also, also, seems @Geti is set to make us look like toddlers fighting over second place. The bastard).
    Dec 21, 2015
  3. BlueLuigi
    BlueLuigi
    Fault among the stars, good book didn't watch the movie though didn't look great. More trophies, woah, one day people will pass 500.
    Dec 21, 2015
  4. BlueLuigi
    BlueLuigi
    Well now I've been beaten by Geti, curses my long long streak has been ended.
    Dec 22, 2015
  5. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    The solution is clear: post another 400 times and achieve a slightly better than 3:1 like:post ratio. :P
    Dec 22, 2015
  6. BlueLuigi
    BlueLuigi
    Impossible! I don't post in any of the places that count for post count anymore, my number is forever stuck.
    Dec 22, 2015
  7. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    Nooooo! Say it ain't so! :'<
    Dec 22, 2015