1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by AmestriStephen

1. AmestriStephen
    AmestriStephen
    tl;dr people will always whine get over it

(my english is meh sorr-ey)
    Nov 11, 2015
  2. Kazaco97
    Kazaco97
    Sums up how these forums have been for years...
    Nov 11, 2015
  3. Egholm
    Egholm
    Hm? How so? D:
    Nov 11, 2015
  4. AmestriStephen
    AmestriStephen
    Yeah everyone is like "mines should be fixed" because they don't like them, but the game is the game, losing 60 coins is dumb if you think about this in a third person perspective. Every single fix just brings up so much hate and I feel like only a few people can adapt to the game's evolution
    Nov 11, 2015
  5. Pirate-Rob
    Pirate-Rob
    Clearly mines should just be removed from the game.
    And knights too.
    No more hate now :]
    Nov 11, 2015
  6. AmestriStephen
    AmestriStephen
    yea lets just allow spectator mode and everything will be alright
    (no it won't)
    Nov 11, 2015
  7. Egholm
    Egholm
    Well, there's a lot of oldschool people who like the game just as it is and are afraid of change.
    If they just keep doing like they did with the trapblocks so at least it will be implemented and given time to practise and then it's possible to vote wether you like it or not, then I think it's gonna be just fine :3
    Nov 17, 2015
  8. king-george
    king-george
    Of course we do it for our own benefits. Humans are selfish.
    Nov 17, 2015
  9. AmestriStephen
    AmestriStephen
    Such philosophy. I want the best for the game, not for my own glory. I usually adapt myself to the different builds, instead of whining and spamming "MINE IS BAIDE MINE IS BAIDE". If someone wants some proper changes(that people will enjoy) they can criticize in an objective way the build instead of spamming those kind of messages
    Nov 17, 2015