1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Chukka

1. Chukka
    Chukka
    If I were to reccomend him to myself I would've chosen Earl and his verse from Oldie. Don't really like his current depressing style, I hope he gets better.

I could talk about this shit for hours. How was Chance btw?
    Nov 29, 2015
  2. Sir_Walter
    Sir_Walter
    I prefer Earl's new shit because I can relate to it more (I'm not depressed lol) but his flow and shit on the old stuff is insane. Exceptions: Luper is pretty relatable, one of my favorites off Earl. Also I think Earl's verse on New Faces by Mac Miller is one of if not his best.
    Nov 30, 2015
  3. Sir_Walter
    Sir_Walter
    Chance was so sick. When you have a guy with that much passion and you know all his songs it's special. He didn't play Cocoa Butter Kisses for ages and then he was talking and was like "I know there's a song that was your favorite on Acid Rap that I haven't played yet...." it was so lit.
    Nov 30, 2015
  4. Sir_Walter
    Sir_Walter
    Also me and my friend sat on the floor of the balcony with our legs through the bars (if that makes sense) so we could see the whole crowd (sparking blunts) and Chance mad clearly.

Do you listen to Freddie Gibbs? His flow is crazy.

I had to split this shit up lmao
    Nov 30, 2015
  5. AmestriStephen
    AmestriStephen
    I love some of his old songs (EARL, Drop, ..) and some of his recent tracks(Sunday, Chum, Burgundy and again Grief, Off Top). But I think I'll keep on enjoying his works.
    Dec 5, 2015