1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by kedram

1. Mariox222
    Mariox222
    What about your bj polar bear head?
    Dec 5, 2015
  2. kedram
    kedram
    we made changes to our decision, still not sure which head we will go for yet :o
    Dec 5, 2015
  3. Geti
    Geti
    Hey, was offline this weekend. Yes, it'll be a public head for anyone to use, added to the end of the list. Once you've decided, send on a (properly aligned etc) head file and I'll add it for both genders.
    Dec 6, 2015
  4. Achillios
    Achillios
    Peter Dinklage head all the way.
    Dec 8, 2015
  5. Geti
    Geti
    Any movement on this, boys? Feel free to PM or drop it here, would be best if i had some sort of confirmation of multiple members being cool with that being the head.
    Dec 10, 2015
  6. kedram
    kedram
    We're having a hard time coming up with an actual head, we're sorry that it's taking longer than it should have, I think we will have a finalized idea this weekend, I personally will see to it that the process is sped up.
    Dec 10, 2015
  7. Geti
    Geti
    No skin off my nose either way dude, just dont want to let it fall off the todo list and be forgotten :)
    Dec 11, 2015