1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Hella

1. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    Because Christmas? ^_^

Don't worry, it'll all be over by new years.
    Dec 29, 2015
  2. Hella
    Hella
    Urgh.
    Dec 29, 2015
  3. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    Isn't that supposed to be "Bah, humbug!"?
    Dec 29, 2015
  4. Hella
    Hella
    No, that would be too festive.
    Dec 29, 2015
  5. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    I guess. :<

On the bright side: I just remembered that Christmas goes through until the 6th! Guess we get to keep the wackiness around until then! ^_^
    Dec 29, 2015
  6. Hella
    Hella
    That's a lie peddled by capitalist scum.
    Dec 29, 2015
  7. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    Pretty sure Epiphany was a thing long before Christmas was considered anything other than a weird Jewish cult that'd gotten too big for its boots.
    Dec 29, 2015
  8. Hella
    Hella
    Nah, pretty sure it's something that came off the back of the early church, rather than other filthy faith systems. It doesn't matter anyway, because everybody, at their core, hates Christmas.
    Dec 30, 2015
  9. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    So that just makes you more truthful than the rest of us? Openly admitting your loathing?
    Dec 30, 2015
  10. Hella
    Hella
    Not at all. You all have other outlets for truthfulness which you choose to make use of.
    Dec 30, 2015
  11. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    That sounds... dirty. >_>;
    Dec 30, 2015
  12. Hella
    Hella
    Truthfully, I'm also better than most people in general.
    Dec 30, 2015
  13. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    Well that stands to reason; you're almost as good as me, and I'm pretty much up there when it comes to tenpin bowling.
    Dec 30, 2015
  14. Hella
    Hella
    I guess I'm not as practiced at tenpin bowling, as I play the gentleman's version of the game, using 21 pins and either peasants or minorities as the pins.
    Dec 30, 2015
  15. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    Oh, did I say "TENpin bowling"? Sorry, my mistake, I meant TIEpin bowling; which is another matter all together. It sounds like your gentleman's bowling is a UK variant. We also use 21 pins, but instead of poor lowlifes we use wealthy lowlifes--generally bankers or hedgefund managers. I presume you too play using antique cannons to fire your flaming, lard covered, bowling balls?
    Dec 30, 2015
  16. Hella
    Hella
    I assume bowling in Australia was necessarily bastardised due to the overwhelming majority of criminal scum that we sent over, leading to a distinct lack of apt lowlifes. How fortunate that you eventually grew some other misfits!
    Jan 1, 2016
  17. Hella
    Hella
    Antique cannons were phased out in the UK bowling scene in favour of clay balls filled with bees, smothered in flaming pitch and fired using a horse driven catapult. When gunpowder weaponry grew more common, we felt it was time to 'up the ante', as they say in France.
    Jan 1, 2016
  18. farhhanshafi
    farhhanshafi
    What did I just read...? If either of you can explain feel free to call me the most understood Christmas loving aethiest across the lands. Please and Thank You.
    Jan 11, 2016