1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by justi01

1. PumpkingSlice
    PumpkingSlice
    ZOMG HOW COULD YOU DO THIS, KAG IS MEANT TO BE PG AND GREFIER FREE. Why do you think you was created?
    May 16, 2012
  2. justi01
    justi01
    It's griefer free, with my trusty ban hammer around. But you're right...My parents check my profile every day to make sure i'm not posting inappropriate stuff....xD
    May 16, 2012
  3. PumpkingSlice
    PumpkingSlice
    XD you face wipe :P because I am nice and don't say "arse wipe"
    May 16, 2012
  4. justi01
    justi01
    What? You know i swear. It just sounds better with my voice projecting it. :)
    May 16, 2012
  5. PumpkingSlice
    PumpkingSlice
    urgh, here we go again :P Justi you can't keep using voice changers all your life, I know your voice is fake :P Sooner or later I will hear your "real" voice.
    May 16, 2012
  6. justi01
    justi01
    You know what they say, the deeper they are, the harder they fall...If you take that sexually i swear to jesis...'Cause god is over rated.
    May 16, 2012
  7. justi01
    justi01
    Not Jesus. Because that would be stupid. :P
    May 16, 2012
  8. PumpkingSlice
    PumpkingSlice
    Ew Justi your the dirty minded! Why would you think I would take it that way? It's not as if I relate more or less EVERYTHING to sexual terms...ok maybe I do but still, I do think of "other things" :P
    May 16, 2012
  9. PumpkingSlice
    PumpkingSlice
    And as the Gourd King I think I am underated =(
    May 16, 2012
  10. PumpkingSlice
    PumpkingSlice
    I take it as a personal and racial offence! (I don't understand why vegetation and humans can't get along)
    May 16, 2012
  11. justi01
    justi01
    Oh don't worry. I eat fruit, not vegetables. I support you and your claim to the veggie throne!
    May 16, 2012
  12. PumpkingSlice
    PumpkingSlice
    My reign is not really over veggie types, I just rule the Gourd Kingdom in the Gourd Lands. Pumpkins all the way my friend, pumpkins all the way.
    May 16, 2012