1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by FuzzyBlueBaron

1. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    Also, word to the wise: I've found that watching passers-by can be... productive when acquiring the necessary funds to obtain chess sets and bovines. :3
    Feb 18, 2016
  2. Hella
    Hella
    Frankly, my sweet, I haven't played for nearly two months, though I have thusly reciprocated your generosity, Mr. F.B. Baron. It was interesting, but the grind became just too much for my exquisite tastes.
    Feb 18, 2016
  3. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    There is that, I'm afraid. I mean, I appreciate their (oft excellent) narrative tension is often reliant upon the anticipation a drip-feed model generates. But, that said, you're right that the grind can get a touch wearysome at points.
    Feb 18, 2016
  4. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    Though I grieve your departure, I can comprehend your reasons. May I share some of the deliciousness with you from time to time? :3
    Feb 18, 2016
  5. Hella
    Hella
    If you give me a shout when there are things that you desperately need on there, I'll see what I can do, m'lover.
    Feb 18, 2016
  6. FuzzyBlueBaron
    Feb 18, 2016