1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by fraser741

1. fraser741
    fraser741
    @toffie0 I would like to know how to do this and im sure you could help me with this cheers :)
    Feb 23, 2016
  2. toffie0
    toffie0
    If you go to your file location (right click then press open file location on a short cut) then you'll find the logs folder. If you look at the date modified for the chat, it should help locate the one you want.
    Feb 23, 2016
  3. toffie0
    toffie0
    Feb 23, 2016
  4. Clev
    Clev
    Me "abusing my vote" was an accidental next map caused by a misclick in a game with 5 people. and my "bullying" of you was to tell you to not grief or spam on the official servers any longer.
    Feb 23, 2016
  5. fraser741
    fraser741
    Well I am going to report you and find the logs on both serves where you use not pg-13 content and abused me with names.
    Im sure if you are in the right you will have no reason to worry because the moderators will see the truth of what was really written in the log. Cheers
    Fraser
    Feb 25, 2016
  6. fraser741
    fraser741
    @toffie0 I can only find 3 logs in that date but I know I played more
    Feb 25, 2016
  7. Clev
    Clev
    Alright kiddo.
    Feb 25, 2016
  8. toffie0
    toffie0
    You can check the others, but it also may be on a different computer if you have two
    Feb 25, 2016
  9. fraser741
    fraser741
    I only use this computer
    Feb 25, 2016