1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by MonstaKit

1. Elf
    Elf
    Hello! I am sorry, I have loads and LOADS of things on my head. These include my 6th form College, Scouts, Music making, Writing a book, Surviving personal problems I don't want to talk about and lack of energy to play ANY games in my free time. I'll try to hop in somewhere soon <3
    Mar 2, 2016
  2. Elf
    Elf
    Overall I am not bad. Struggle at school and argue with parents a lot. Mother disallowed me to revise with music on so I have no courage or motivation to do it. Therefore I often just dully stare at my revision guides.
    Mar 2, 2016
  3. Elf
    Elf
    Dances, music and writing a book (and therefore spending a lot of time in my imagination, even when I am not doing it) helps me to survive and to feel well. At school I finally found people I can talk to without fear of the topic suddenly changing to "what XXX vids did you guys watch last night?". 90% of people in my school are retearded , but I have my headphones and books so I am managing.
    Mar 2, 2016
  4. Elf
    Elf
    Overall I am not bad :) I'll try to hop in to KAG as I said. Do you have discord? If not, make free account: http://discordapp.com/ it's like Skype, but in-browser and with no video, only voice and text.
    Mar 2, 2016
  5. MonstaKit
    MonstaKit
    Nope, i dont have discord. U will get used to retarded people, belive me. Just dont become one of them! :v what kind of book u are writing? That sounds interesting! :D
    Mar 3, 2016
  6. Elf
    Elf
    Adventure/Fantasy book, the title is called 'Wolf Den'. I can send you the short prologue.
    Mar 3, 2016
  7. MonstaKit
    MonstaKit
    Oh cool! Thst would be nice :D. I like adventure/fantasy genre! Keep writing it! Will be nice!
    Mar 4, 2016
  8. Elf
  9. MonstaKit
    MonstaKit
    Wooooow.., sounds interesting :D When u plan to finish the book?
    Mar 5, 2016
  10. Elf
    Elf
    Assuming my problems won't go away anywhere soon, I would say arouind the end of summer holidays :/
    Mar 7, 2016
  11. MonstaKit
    MonstaKit
    Thats nice! At least u do smth useful in your free time xD Be stronk
    Mar 7, 2016
  12. Elf
    Elf
    Hai :3 / It's been quite a while. I am okay, but still not allowed to touch anything regarding electronics x) Viva school computers! Anyways, I have half-term in two days, so I might try to sneak on the computer :) Also, I am going scout camp with my friend :D Hope you are oki!
    Mar 23, 2016