1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by bru-jaz

1. TBA_LordKnight
    Mar 11, 2016
  2. Geti
    Geti
    Usually photoshop, windows (though who gives a crap about the OS?). Starting to learn cosmigo promotion (it has good tile tools and palette handling), and i use graphics gale for animation when I need to do a lot of it (it's got good previews).
    Mar 12, 2016
  3. bru-jaz
    bru-jaz
    Thanks.
    Yea, i use photoshop too atm.
    It's kinda significant knowing the os since there're some programs that work better or worse depending on it.
    I thought about Promotion, but it's really expensive for the use i will make of it.
    Mar 12, 2016
  4. bru-jaz
    bru-jaz
    Do you ever heard about aseprite?
    http://www.aseprite.org/
    Ive just bought it yesterday and i couldnt give it a try yet.
    It's in constant developement and seems to have a more intituive interface than ggale (those menus looks like win98 haha).
    Mar 12, 2016
  5. Geti
    Geti
    Photoshop is more expensive ;) aesprite is something skinney uses. I've heard of these programs but find that sticking with what you know at least in the short term means you spend less time learning about program interfaces and more time doing work.
    Mar 14, 2016