1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by PUNK123

1. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    What's your thoughts on bomb arrows botpird
    May 1, 2016
  2. an_obamanation
    an_obamanation
    no bomb arrows
    May 1, 2016
  3. Potatobird
    Potatobird
    Bomb arrows are cool but also kinda bs. I'd suggest they have limited range (blow up midair) but then ballistas would make me even more sad
    May 1, 2016
  4. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    yea atm theyre cheaper than using a ballista to blow threw a base(atleast for quick wins, not long term spam). personally i feel like if they didnt disintegrate all non-solid blocks, behind what blocks they hit, itd be easier to justify theyre baddery.
    May 2, 2016
  5. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    hot take: have them work exactly as kedram suggested 9 months ago(direct contact on a wall it break 1 block, contact in a hole it breaks the 3[as a bomb would]). Make it cost 30 coins, nerf the Aoe, stop it from eating platforms and doors, and boom. Either a really good fix or the worst idea ever. Just like me when i think i found a new building strat
    May 4, 2016
  6. Potatobird
    Potatobird
    Or make that change (which I think makes sense, just a bomb on a stick) but get the two-for-one deal like the rest of the arrows!
    May 4, 2016
  7. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    2cheap tbh
    May 4, 2016
  8. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    or maybe not i just think it could turn cancerous, wont know til someone tries to fix it
    May 4, 2016
  9. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    shouldnt a fire arrow immediately set something on fire. Dont get me wrong ive abused converting to stop alot but still it should be immediate imo. And do enough damage on contact so you cant convert it to stone. youd have to wood convert then stone which wouldnt work lol
    May 15, 2016