1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by PUNK123

1. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    i h8 u
    May 2, 2016
  2. an_obamanation
    May 2, 2016
  3. an_obamanation
    an_obamanation
    In a more serious note, i'm not pressing the floating block thing as an URGENT issue, but it is still a bug and has never been reported, so I reported it. It's the intern's choice whether or not to go "THIS IS AN EMERGENCY! FLOATING BLOCKS!". So in the end, I reported it because it IS a bug, that could potentially be fixed and it can be used for one team's advantage. The end :D
    May 2, 2016
  4. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    how can it be used as an advantage?
    May 2, 2016
  5. an_obamanation
    an_obamanation
    Archers can use it to get away from enemy knights, with virtually no chance of the knight catching them unless they have bombs or the platform is low enough.
    May 2, 2016
  6. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    mfw worst advantage ever
    May 2, 2016
  7. an_obamanation
    an_obamanation
    An advantage is still an advantage, therefore, it can be used.
    May 2, 2016
  8. an_obamanation
    an_obamanation
    Also worth noting that knights could also get on this platform and bomb jump off it, use it as land for battle, the block will block archer fire that's coming in from either side, and it could save builders a super small amount of mats if they decided to rebuild it and utilize the still existing block. So it does pose an actual problem. This isn't like having heads that disappeared.
    May 3, 2016