1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Hella

1. ParaLogia
    ParaLogia
    Float like a butterfly, sting like the truth.
    May 8, 2016
  2. Lawrence_Shagsworth
    Lawrence_Shagsworth
    Beekeeper Hella is immune to all attacks of the stinging variety
    May 8, 2016
  3. ParaLogia
    ParaLogia
    What about actual Hella?
    May 8, 2016
  4. Hella
    Hella
    We've no idea. I'm not actual Hella, we don't know which one I am, just that I'm not the original, and I'm not the last.
    May 8, 2016
  5. Lawrence_Shagsworth
    Lawrence_Shagsworth
    You may not be the actual Hella, but you are quite the factual Hella
    May 8, 2016
  6. Hella
    Hella
    well, yeah, i'm definitely A hella.
    May 8, 2016
  7. ParaLogia
    ParaLogia
    The hellest hella, in my heart.
    May 9, 2016
  8. Hella
    Hella
    If I'm the hellest Hella in your heart, does that mean there are other less hella-ish Hellas in your heart also?
    May 9, 2016
  9. ParaLogia
    ParaLogia
    Yes. And they're nearing my aorta. Please hellp.
    May 9, 2016
  10. Hella
    Hella
    This is why we eat fatty foods; clog our blood vessels, nobody can escape our hearts. It's a key strategy for a surprising number of American Christians, who, having let Jesus into their hearts are deathly scared that he might leave again when he sees what they contain.
    May 9, 2016
  11. ParaLogia
    ParaLogia
    Ok, I went to a McDonald's and bought 5 burgers. Would it be faster to inject them directly into my bloodstream?
    May 9, 2016
  12. Hella
    Hella
    That would be fast, but if you can find a willing surgeon I would suggest implanting them straight into any openings in your heart.
    May 9, 2016
  13. Lawrence_Shagsworth
    Lawrence_Shagsworth
    No, insert them via enema IMMEDIATELY. It skips the freedom digestion system, and isn't nearly as risky as consumption via your eyelids. I would know I am Dr Hella, PhD
    May 9, 2016
  14. Hella
    Hella
    Don't listen to Dr Hella PhD.! I've talked to Dr Hella MD., and was told that it stands for Philharmonic Disco. He's hardly qualified to talk on the matter.
    May 9, 2016
  15. ParaLogia
    ParaLogia
    I gauge professionalism by the length of the affixes.
    May 9, 2016