1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by PUNK123

1. an_obamanation
    an_obamanation
    I'm reporting these bugs because they ARE bugs, are they not? They are things wrong with the game that can be used to give one team or another an advantage. They are BUGS. I'm not saying "Omg ignore all other issues and only focus on this one that i'm presenting here" I'm saying "Hey guys, I know you've got a lot on your plate, but here's another thing that could use some looking into later down the road alright?
    May 8, 2016
  2. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    I'm just saying dont get your hopes up. There has been a platform abuse ingame for over a year that hasnt been touched. THose type of abusing are actually game-breaking and havent been changed.
    May 8, 2016
  3. an_obamanation
    an_obamanation
    Not getting my hopes up, just reporting it so that (eventually) it'll get fixed and so it's known to interns, devs, etc. :D
    May 8, 2016
  4. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    maybe you havent read the billion times geti said that kag will never be completely fixed. Maybe youre just an optimist. idk and im done caring
    May 8, 2016
  5. an_obamanation
    an_obamanation
    I know it will never be completely fixed, but this bug can POTENTIALLY be fixed, so I put eventually because we never know.
    May 8, 2016