1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by an_obamanation

1. an_obamanation
    an_obamanation
    If you have 8 screenshots of some guy kegging your base, you should be able to report it, If you get somebody using bombs to break your walls and being a builder and breaking your doors, you should be able to report it. Mandatory video evidence I can understand, but not when I have MULTIPLE SCREENSHOTS OF THE DAMN THING.
    May 8, 2016
  2. Hella
    Hella
    soz. it's pretty much because chatlogs and screenies can be faked way more easily, especially with the ability to change names and shit. official game-wide bans need solid evidence so that there's no chance of a properly unfair ban for people who have paid for the game. it's gotta be airtight, so video evidence only; this applies to guards and stuff too.
    May 8, 2016
  3. an_obamanation
    an_obamanation
    I understand the faking thing but I really don't see somebody using photoshop and editing ten screenshots and a chatlog. I made a suggestions and ideas thread about it a while ago when it wasn't that big a problem for me, but now it's driving me insane. I've probably gotten griefed 4 times in the past week and it takes too long to get a guard off the irc.
    May 8, 2016
  4. an_obamanation
    an_obamanation
    As the griefer either leaves or gets kicked before the admin can arrive. There needs to be some kind of compromise for those with lower end pcs who can't meet the requirements of video recorders, or the admin registration polls should be opened back up so we can combat this problem with more authority figures. I've been playing on eu alot and most of this griefing shit is happening there.
    May 8, 2016
  5. an_obamanation
    an_obamanation
    May 8, 2016
  6. bunnie
    bunnie
    u wont get tester when youre so salty about one simple thing. just download bandicam lol
    May 8, 2016
  7. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    lolol. You should be able to check logs on official servers so the arguement that they can be faked is crap.Honestly i dont think youll get to my level of crazy until you A)get griefed by a scumbag and try everything to get the admins attention(first asking, then their names in cap, etc and never getting a response).B)having to deal with an admin griefer/troll.C) getting called a griefer by an admin you reported
    May 8, 2016
  8. an_obamanation
    an_obamanation
    Being a tester has little to do about your attitude, it has to do with being able to present arguments in a concise and clear manner, as well as being available to test bugs with the game. I'm never gonna be going off on a crazy rant with a bug report, it's a bug report, not a vent session. I'm simply using these postings to get some advice and to vent
    May 8, 2016
  9. an_obamanation
    an_obamanation
    Thank you for the bandicam suggestion though, i'll try it out and see if I can run it, otherwise i'm fucked when it comes to griefing.
    May 8, 2016
  10. Hella
    Hella
    furai sorts the global bans; if the evidence is disputable, then it gets rejected. there have been problems with false accusations and shit before, and it's all a shame. frankly, there's always gonna be problems with reporting, and i don't think THD has the resources to do much more for such a small game. life is hard, and kag is losing wind.
    May 8, 2016
  11. an_obamanation
    an_obamanation
    Very true. And false accusations would drive all newcomers away, leaving the game completely dead. Most of those who do false accusations don't really use the forums, and get reported. I feel though that your report shouldn't be DELETED just because it doesn't have video, it should be determined by amount of screenshots, validity of chatlogs, etc.
    May 9, 2016
  12. 8x
    8x
    an_obamanation has mentioned you in a message on an_obamanation's profile
    May 9, 2016
  13. an_obamanation
    an_obamanation
    You're welcome.
    May 9, 2016
  14. Hella
    Hella
    now that a contract has been initiated, the rightfully consequences must be caused to come about, for better or for worse. @8x, would you like me to hold the candles?
    May 9, 2016