1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by PUNK123

1. Geti
    Geti
    I have no idea what you're talking about
    May 13, 2016
  2. ParaLogia
    ParaLogia
    When you open the builder menu, those are the names for stone backwall and wood backwall. I never noticed until this week. ALSO, how long has tab-complete for chat been in-game?? I only found it out by accident recently.
    May 13, 2016
  3. ParaLogia
    ParaLogia
    Also alsoo, are new players still joining KAG? Knowing that answer might help motivate me to work on the wiki more.
    May 13, 2016
  4. Geti
    Geti
    Re: builder menu names - MM's the one to talk to about everything there.
    Re: tab complete - probably half a year or so haha.
    May 13, 2016
  5. Geti
    Geti
    Re: new players - yep, though the graphs are down at the moment so I don't have an exact day to day number how many until we do a count on invoicing day. We had ~1k new players last month though, for scale, and about 4-8k users touch the game each week. The majority of them play a bit and then vanish, of course. http://steamspy.com/app/219830 can be used for speculative (non-exact) crap. It's doing better than TR
    May 13, 2016
  6. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    So what im hearing is it is shit name and we should burn mm in effigy.
    May 13, 2016
  7. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    So does sponges absorb 150 tiles of water. Is that correct information? If it is wrong im coming to break your ankles geti.
    May 14, 2016
  8. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    I guess ill never get my answer you rude boi. Eh ive gotten lazy anyway and havent even touched the wiki really in a week. Why does no one ever care about the wiki tho? I'm still searching for a reason to blame u geti
    May 20, 2016
  9. Geti
    Geti
    It's not really sandboxy like minecraft or "serious" enough like starcraft to really need a wiki - 80% of mechanics "dont matter" in a normal game, or you pick them up as you go if you need em.

Sponges soak 100 tiles of water. You can just check the scripts for this stuff.
    May 23, 2016
  10. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    nou
    May 23, 2016
  11. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    My personal issue with the wki is the account bs that usually cuts people off from helping. Also the ugliness of the front page makes me cry. Also i made my first map, thoughts?:http://prnt.sc/b77zqd
    May 23, 2016
  12. Geti
    Geti
    (note: i responded to your thread before looking here - i read the forums you dont have to deliberately draw my attn everywhere)
    May 23, 2016