1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Achillios

1. Achillios
    Achillios
    I can't wait to see what thd has in store (still waiting for a transmigration demo to come out)
    I can really see the amount of love that you and mm and all the other beautiful people all over the world working at thd have put into making some god damn awesome games.
    :)
    May 16, 2016
  2. an_obamanation
    an_obamanation
    Just to be a bit emotional too and give a thank you. I may whine about kag systems and complain about the community, but this is the 2nd best game i've played in my entire life, and has really helped me through a bad time. When I started playing KAG I was thinking about killing myself and the friends i've made and the fun i've had helped me stop thinking like that. Thanks Max
    - Max :D
    May 16, 2016
  3. Geti
    Geti
    Glad to hear it helped, sorry you were in a sad place.

Ajax; no worries. Hard to overstate how appreciated positive feedback is considering how much negative comes. We keep in mind that most people wont post if they're happy, but it helps to have a cheerful post every now and again too.
    May 16, 2016
  4. Geti
    Geti
    Re: transmigration - I'm not involved with it at all. There's been a lot of scope changes recently afaik, you'd have to get in touch with the other devs. If you send something to the contact email i'm sure you'd get a response back :)
    May 16, 2016
  5. bunnie
    bunnie
    "skip some homework to play a match or two in a laggy ass US server xD" kag anti-educational confirmed, u need to make it 18+ gatu!111!!111one1
    May 16, 2016