1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Sytoplasma

1. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    lololol
    May 26, 2016
  2. PUNK123
  3. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    this guy's youtube videos are topshit. He is so stupid it skips over sad and goes straight to unbreathable laughter.
    May 30, 2016
  4. Sytoplasma
    Sytoplasma
    lololol

It's really sad that those three girls died, but "Killer Bob"? Is this guy for real?
    May 30, 2016
  5. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    yes, i had the same issue. A death is always sad but you cant blame the officers. Even if you want to claim that they couldve tried to save them from the lake i think that point is bs. No average cop has scuba-gear/the training to save people in that situation
    May 30, 2016
  6. Sytoplasma
    Sytoplasma
    Aside from that, they stole the car in the first place! I'm not saying they deserved to die, but you can't blame it on the cops.
    May 30, 2016
  7. Sytoplasma
    Sytoplasma
    I would go on, but I'm walking on eggshells as it is and can't get my point across without making it sound bad one way or another. Gn
    May 30, 2016
  8. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    Everyone has priveledge and that is what you see when you listen to the ignorant. Whether it be a whiny transgender feminismo level 69 or a black power we gonna get reparations kadzo. Even the ignorant neo nazi i just spend 20 minutes watching had 1 or 2 points that werent competely shit
    May 31, 2016
  9. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    Everyone has a form of privilege and the issue with feminists, black lives matter advocates, mras, ect is that they dont admit each other's privilege and theyre just whiny about their own situation.
    May 31, 2016
  10. Sytoplasma
    Sytoplasma
    That's a good way to put it.
    May 31, 2016