1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by an_obamanation

1. makmoud98
    makmoud98
    if you wanna talk about it, feel free to pm on forums, query on irc, or message on steam
    May 31, 2016
  2. an_obamanation
    an_obamanation
    It's alright, i'm not comfortable on the KAG forums anyway, I wanna spend more time on the steam forums as i'm much better on there. Thanks for the offer though :D.
    May 31, 2016
  3. an_obamanation
    an_obamanation
    And maybe more time on the wiki, punk linked me it so I may edit it if I feel I can do it! :>
    May 31, 2016
  4. an_obamanation
    an_obamanation
    And just in case you're wondering why, my cat got out and I haven't seen him in over a week, and I feel he may have died. So i'm a bit emotionally shaken up and I don't wanna take that out on people on the forums and stuff.
    May 31, 2016
  5. Achillios
    Achillios
    I can share you anguish man. My second can went missing and you do really feel like shit. Then she get run over (outside our house) and the guy who hit her with his car bought us a new can and he is with us to this day :)
    May 31, 2016
  6. Achillios
    Achillios
    And my first cat had cancer and we had to put her down. She gas been with our family for over 10 years and I was more shaken up than when my grandparents past away...
    I really hope you can deal with this well, and pls dont get caught up over it as it just makes you feel even more shit.
    I will share the anguish with you and I hope you feel better before you become even more sad.
    May 31, 2016