1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by PUNK123

1. an_obamanation
    an_obamanation
    Crouching with your shield is wierd but I think i've got the hang of it, it's simply crouching before you shield, I would make a thread about it but I don't know all the stuff considered "Mechanical bs".
    Jun 2, 2016
  2. Bint
    Bint
    crouching with your shield?
    Jun 2, 2016
  3. an_obamanation
    an_obamanation
    You can crouch while shielding if you crouch and then shield while you're crouching, however you're not allowed to do this if you shield and then try to crouch, as people won't go through you. It's weird.
    Jun 2, 2016
  4. ParaLogia
    ParaLogia
    Waaiiiittt reallly?? Is that how that works?
    Jun 2, 2016
  5. an_obamanation
    an_obamanation
    Yes. I know a particular former zen member who abuses the hel out of it, but I forgot his name lol
    Jun 2, 2016
  6. ParaLogia
    ParaLogia
    no I meant if you duck after shielding, it doesn't work. I've been shield-crouching for years
    Jun 2, 2016
  7. ParaLogia
    ParaLogia
    and I just tested it and it still seems to work tho...
    Jun 2, 2016
  8. an_obamanation
    an_obamanation
    Yeah it doesn't work. Shield crouching is super weird. Again i'm damn sure you can't do it without shielding AFTER crouching. It's just not a thing.
    Jun 2, 2016
  9. ParaLogia
    ParaLogia
    but it does work.
    Jun 2, 2016
  10. an_obamanation
    an_obamanation
    Really? That's fucking weird. I think even tooth has said that it's not a thing. I'll test it later.
    Jun 2, 2016
  11. SirDangalang
    SirDangalang
    How am I still learning about random mechanics in this game!?!?! Lmao
    Jun 4, 2016
  12. toothgrinderx
    toothgrinderx
    It works either way, I never said it didn't. Thanks for confirming me as top source on Knights tho :^)
    Jun 21, 2016