1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Mldrm

1. an_obamanation
    an_obamanation
    I think vans hosts the server instead but i'm an admin on it, i'll check the listbans now and see the reason given. (EDIT: The server is down as of posting this, I can't check it atm.)
    Jun 3, 2016
  2. Mldrm
    Mldrm
    Alright Thanks!
    Jun 3, 2016
  3. EhRa
    EhRa
    Maybe you were ping or kick banned?
    Jun 4, 2016
  4. Mldrm
    Mldrm
    I have never been on, I was banned when it was set up
    Jun 4, 2016
  5. an_obamanation
    an_obamanation
    Okay vans set the server back up, apparently the ban reason was "Faggot" and the length was "Forever". I've unbanned you, don't know who puts "Faggot" as a reason for banning but whatever. You can check out the server now.
    Jun 4, 2016
  6. FunATuns
    FunATuns
    I'm sorry. I don't host the server so I can't unban you directly. It sounds like Obamanation is your best option. Thanks obamanation for solving the problem
    Jun 4, 2016
  7. Mldrm
    Mldrm
    Okay, thank you so much! I don't know why i was banned..... I have never really been on any of FunATuns servers for a while.
    Jun 4, 2016
  8. BarsukEughen555
    BarsukEughen555
    Vans banned this one on teh Factions server, and so ban carried over on other servers \o/
    srry 4 necroposting just post'd in how he got that ban
    Jun 9, 2016