1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by PUNK123

1. Mazey
    Mazey
    waaa
    Jul 3, 2016
  2. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    is map. i want opinionz
    Jul 3, 2016
  3. Mazey
    Mazey
    Add more resources (ie behind tent)
    Add a slope from the right side of the flag "pillar" to the ground, but leave open the dirt background under it (so it's like a tunnel with a dead end
    Jul 3, 2016
  4. Mazey
    Mazey
    I feel like it doesn't allow both teams to build an offensive base post-buildtime in mid. Maybe close the gap under the middle skyland and lower the skyland, or just lower the skyland to almost cover the gap.
    Jul 3, 2016
  5. Mazey
    Mazey
    Improve tree spread, I know the trees in the back are for a wood farm with saw, but make them more random and spread behind the tent, so people have to chop them before "ez saw wood farm". Also add a tree or two around the flag.
    If you want to keep a low amount of stone, add thickstone around the bedrock bottom (like outline/dithering if you know what that means)
    Jul 3, 2016
  6. Mazey
    Mazey
    You can send me the png and I'll show you a quick ss of what I would change
    Jul 3, 2016
  7. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    sure thing tho i disagree with some things. At mid it basically gives you controll right infront but leaves a more open attack area at actual mid. Only knights can get up there solo(builders would have to ladder).
    Jul 3, 2016
  8. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    Jul 5, 2016
  9. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    leave it open just incase someone who cares/ who has maps they want to be considered wants to post.
    Jul 5, 2016
  10. Mazey
    Mazey
    It may happen
    Jul 5, 2016
  11. Mazey
  12. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    do you have any non-watermidded maps to share with the community :C
    Jul 20, 2016
  13. Mazey
    Mazey