1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by butterscotch

1. butterscotch
    butterscotch
    I feel that was relevant.
    Jul 9, 2016
  2. butterscotch
    butterscotch
    If that came across as offensive, it wasn't meant to. Your avatar is a potato being eated by the moon, so smaller genitalia would keep you hidden better.
    Jul 9, 2016
  3. Rainbows
    Rainbows
    oh my lord
    Jul 9, 2016
  4. butterscotch
    butterscotch
    I am Shakespeare
    Jul 9, 2016
  5. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    maybe give the moon fgm. Owait that is sexist and wrong but chopping off a baby's foreskin at birth is perfect fine.
    >consistent logic
    Jul 17, 2016
  6. butterscotch
    butterscotch
    I never said he was a baby. And who circumcises at birth?
    Jul 17, 2016
  7. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    Generally fgm is frowned upon in the first world but circumcision isnt. As for the birth point, idk in america im not sure if they do it at the exact date/time of birth but regardless the point was it is not a good idea to cut off something from a person when they are a baby
    Jul 17, 2016
  8. butterscotch
    butterscotch
    Is called culture bro. :p

How did sexist come into it? I'mma lost
    Jul 17, 2016
  9. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    treating an issue different because of sex is sexist no? If cutting off pieces of genitalia is culture then the culture is obviously bad. 19th century "culture" was to enslave african americans and i dont find that excusable either.
    Jul 17, 2016
  10. butterscotch
    butterscotch
    That's possibly true. But as an Australian I think the American gun situation is horrific and wrong... BUUUUUUT I can't say anything about it because it's culture.
    There are more reasons to circumcision than simply "hehe... we gon chop dick."
    Jul 17, 2016
  11. butterscotch
    butterscotch
    It was what Jew's used to define to difference between them and the gentiles. It was part their identity as well as being a pivotal aspect of their faith, something that they used to define themselves as members of said faith.

I think we should take this off Rainbows' profile, ye?
    Jul 17, 2016
  12. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    Nah im sure he loves to hear about dicks. As for guns it is an american cultural thing tho we dont all agree with the situation(ie nutbags getting guns). That said being able to defend yourself is important here. The reasons for circum i get are "cleanselyness religion stops stds" all of which are stupid reasons to do that.
    Jul 17, 2016
  13. butterscotch
    butterscotch
    I think you sorta missed the reasons I just posed. It's about identity. And I don't think you're in an position which justifies you making negative comments about Judaism/Christianity/Islam (last one is a little sketchy, I can't say I know much about Islamic circumcision). You can't just rock up and say something is stupid if you don't have a perfectly clear understanding of what it is and why it's there.
    Jul 17, 2016
  14. butterscotch
    butterscotch
    Okay seriously, moving this off Rainbows' profile.
    Jul 17, 2016
  15. Rainbows
    Rainbows
    No tell me more
    Jul 17, 2016
  16. butterscotch
    butterscotch
    I thought I was the only person bored enough to eat their pokemon... obviously not.
    Jul 17, 2016