1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Magnymbus

1. Pirate-Rob
    Pirate-Rob
    There is no information. I'm not sure what you're looking to find though. Any in-game info is a secret obviously, as it is called 'Realm of secrets'.
    Jul 17, 2016
  2. Magnymbus
    Magnymbus
    I meant, like, where are people finding out about the gamemode? how can I see when servers are up to play on? Where can I find out how close it is to being more playable. (As there were things that were supposedly missing last time I played.)
    Jul 17, 2016
  3. Pirate-Rob
    Pirate-Rob
    Lol, people just usually ask me if they need info. The only way to find out about the game mode is via the server browser. There's currently only meant to be 1 server up right now. Just use server browser to find it. The mod is quite far from complete, and I'm constantly rewriting and wanting to rewrite things. I wouldn't call the mod unplayable, it's just been quite laggy recently.
    Jul 17, 2016
  4. Vamist
    Vamist
    and you should not do it, thats how you get banned. and that's how you get people hating you on kag.
    Jul 18, 2016