1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Auburn

1. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    What game was vitobot talking about.
    Aug 2, 2016
  2. toothgrinderx
    toothgrinderx
    It could recommend whatever it wants, that's something that should be stated in the rules. Why do I care what the blurb under dead clans says, I don't run a dead clan. It's a dumb rule anyways, whether or not a clan is dead has nothing to do with forum activity. Y'all mods need to play the game and see which clans are 'dead'. Any ways thanks for the help etc etc
    Aug 2, 2016
  3. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    Monitoring all kag clans ingame is not viable. Though putting it in the rules definately isnt a bad idea.
    Aug 2, 2016
  4. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    and looking at the bottom it is already there. Goodjob probably Auburn
    Aug 2, 2016
  5. Auburn
    Auburn
    actually it was glen, I was about to talk to him about it, and he had already done it
    Aug 2, 2016
  6. DatNobby
    DatNobby
    would it not be intelligent to maybe message the leader before moving the thread lol
    Aug 3, 2016
  7. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    That is also not a bad idea^
    Aug 3, 2016
  8. Galen
    Galen
    Clans on forums have nothing to do with clans ingame. Just because I or we move threads to dead/inactive it doesn't mean we checked for ingame activity. These categories simply exist to make it easier for us to categorize threads (duh). Messaging leaders is something we did in the past and then gave up on because most of them didn't even bother replying.
    Aug 3, 2016