1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by -Q

1. BarsukEughen555
    BarsukEughen555
    KAG limits, big mod, server overloads, KAG's recent DDoS problems, too much blobs on servers, maps much bigger then usually, bugs in mods, etc
    Aug 6, 2016
  2. -Q
    -Q
    KAG's recent DDoS problems? That has no affect on individual server performance. By saying that, you've proved yourself a moron.

There's nothing I hate more than people implying technical problems are impossible to fix, because of "KAG limits", whatever that means. "bugs in mods"? If I wanted a five year old's response, I would've asked for one.

Pirate-Rob, still waiting on your word.
    Aug 6, 2016
  3. BarsukEughen555
    BarsukEughen555
    as vamst tells, server sometimes crashes due to the Api error, and that's something not server owners answer for, that's a KAG problem, that's first.
    Aug 6, 2016
  4. BarsukEughen555
    BarsukEughen555
    second, about technical problems > KAG is only using single core, same on server, so when you run large mods with lots of processes going on in it, with a lot of items, players, big map, and often nextmaps, this overloads server heavily, and server can just bug out/crash
    Aug 6, 2016
  5. BarsukEughen555
    BarsukEughen555
    bugs in mod: as rob says, mod is not finished and got some errors which are slowing down the mod and server overall

had to split on 3 messages due to the char limit
    salty someone is, huh?
    Aug 6, 2016
  6. BarsukEughen555
    BarsukEughen555
    just to point out, couldron alone is managing like 12 variables in it and is running like 3 processes which are checking for stuff inside, not incluing the KAG-related processes like gravity and so on
    Aug 6, 2016
  7. bunnie
    bunnie
    Api problems are not directly because of the DDoS, maps have nothing to do with it too
    Aug 6, 2016
  8. Pirate-Rob
    Pirate-Rob
    I was gonna give you a better response, but yer too rude for me to bother. Barsuk is actually right on most, if not all, of the issues causing crashes.
    Aug 6, 2016
  9. -Q
    -Q
    Sorry Pirate-Rob, the bit about your server crashing because of the earlier DDoS made me see red for a second.
    Aug 7, 2016
  10. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    you're aware that because of the ddos protection everything of thd runs slower right?
    Aug 7, 2016
  11. EhRa
    EhRa
    likes this ^
    Aug 7, 2016