1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Hermap

1. Hermap
    Hermap
    Maybe it's the British guy who keeps calling me darling.
    I don't know.
    Aug 17, 2016
  2. Hermap
    Hermap
    At first it was option no.1. Now it is option no.2. *written while tabbed out from hiding in a locker*
    Aug 17, 2016
  3. SJD360
    SJD360
    When I was younger I was watching this scary video and a loud thud came up out of somewhere in my room, then I cried for about 5 minutes... this happened 2 hours ago. (Technically I was younger 2 hours ago, so...)
    Aug 17, 2016
  4. Hermap
    Hermap
    One night I had been watching creepy YouTube videos, as you do. (we all do) Later, going to bed, feet tucked in nicely under the blanket. The string on my old dusty guitar that I haven't touched in 10 years snaps and makes a really loud strumming noise. Took me a while to figure out what it was that made the sound but I had plenty of time to think about that while changing my underwear.
    Aug 17, 2016
  5. Hermap
    Hermap
    That's the scariest thing happening to me, besides the drunk polish guy beating up my 14yo self and friends.
    Aug 17, 2016
  6. Hermap
    Hermap
    No but really, that is cool. You're practically superhuman.

Edit: This is supposed to be in the status a bit further down.
    So... just imagine that this is down there
    Aug 17, 2016
  7. SJD360
    SJD360
    I think I'm better described as a "Magic Moron", I'm dumb as shit but I can do one or two things insanely well. :D
    Aug 18, 2016