1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Pirate-Rob

1. blackjoker77777
    blackjoker77777
    *so many new griefers
    *so many new toxic players
    *so many old angry players that wasted their money for nothing
    *so many crazy childish kids
    Should I continue? :^)
    (Either way, KAG would never become free to play and that's a fact)
    Sep 18, 2016
  2. Vamist
    Vamist
    that would be nice, like, You can only play on a few servers, Some servers can "allow" people who have not payed. They could also have 3-4 hats only.
    Sep 18, 2016
  3. Pirate-Rob
    Pirate-Rob
    Well, I mean, having new players would be chaotic for a while, but it'd be great in the long run.
    Sep 18, 2016
  4. blackjoker77777
    blackjoker77777
    Eventually, it would be fun.
    (grief and hack, get your account banned, create a new one and repeat the process!)
    Sep 18, 2016
  5. Sylw
    Sylw
    Polish invasion!!!!!!!!
    Sep 19, 2016
  6. Pirate-Rob
    Pirate-Rob
    Well, you could make only steam users get the game free assuming their account has at least 1 paid game or something, then if they get banned, it bans their steam account from kag.
    Sep 19, 2016
  7. jimmyzoudcba
    jimmyzoudcba
    I don't know what's with all the troll crazy kids etc.
    I don't see a lot of 'em around lol
    But honestly i think it would be a good idea if it actually comes to that.
    In fact I'm might actually officially propose this as a thing Rob; Come and help me if i do plz ;D
    Sep 26, 2016
  8. blackjoker77777
    blackjoker77777
    Don't propose anything similar to that, people tried to do that before and failed for the reasoning I provided before, don't make the same mistake as they did.
    You don't see that much of trolls currently because they paid money to enjoy the game, they're not fully retarded to waste the money they "invested" and get themselves banned.
    So even though they DO exist, they keep a low profile.
    Sep 26, 2016
  9. blackjoker77777
    blackjoker77777
    Devs themselves use KAG to gain a living and asking them to do that isn't more than saying "please limit your financial budget, just to get the game as populated as it once was." and I doubt they'll like that.
    And you might want to think about everyone that paid actual money to get to use KAG, those that are going to ask for a refund or 'pemium only' features, and we know dev's opinion about that.
    Sep 26, 2016
  10. Pirate-Rob
    Pirate-Rob
    Well, I was only suggesting it assuming THD doesn't make much from it anymore. If they actually still get decent income from it, obviously it shouldn't be free. Also, as somebody who paid money for many copies of kag, I'd like the game to be free rather than dead in the far future.
    Sep 26, 2016
  11. jimmyzoudcba
    jimmyzoudcba
    Like what Rob was proposing. Devs still need income; we aren't gonna take that away. I'm saying in the far future if we really need it and the devs fully give up.
    Sep 26, 2016