1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by PUNK123

1. Geti
    Geti
    I've tested it with the tunnel in particular.
    Sep 26, 2016
  2. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    Second question. If you are really going to remove all the blocking, how cancer/10 do you feel trampolines will become? Everything else, in my mind, is manageable but those trampolines were pretty derpy. I like the idea of just starting over again with deciding what to block but i feel like people will get really really salty if trampolines end up like their old buggy self for more than a month.
    Oct 12, 2016
  3. Geti
    Geti
    About as much cancer as currently, as they dont actually block the action now, just "pretend to". Agree about the long-ass turnaround.

At the moment we're still basically fighting pre-DDoS build server and code fuckups. It's about as enjoyable as that sounds.
    Oct 12, 2016
  4. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    haha. I meant specifically shielding. I find 98% of slashing with objects in your hands managable. People *abusing* the crouch shield was just plain annoying.
    Oct 12, 2016
  5. Geti
    Geti
    I'd honestly be happy to take out crouch-shielding entirely, I don't think it adds any real value to the game and it's literally opaque not anyone who doesn't know about it.
    Oct 12, 2016