1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by asger75

1. blackjoker77777
    blackjoker77777
    Stop misquoting me.
    Sep 24, 2016
  2. asger75
    asger75
    no, also I was hoping you'd answer, I was curious about whether kag hacks even existed, so I looked it up and there were kag hacks, and on one of the sites someone called black joker said that they'd been "using hacks for kag for a very long time"
    Sep 24, 2016
  3. blackjoker77777
    blackjoker77777
    I'll report you for searching KAG hacks.. (>_>)
    Besides, my name is "blackjoker77777" and not "black joker" so you're probably mistaken. :^)
    On a more serious note, didn't you ever hear about those using CheatEngine to speedhack? I mean most of the bad guys had been caught using it, and seemingly the dev's last attempt to 'ban' the speedhacking successfully decreased the number of the ones abusing it.
    Sep 24, 2016
  4. blackjoker77777
    blackjoker77777
    And just to let you know, hacking is -unlike griefing/team killing/... - an unforgettable act, and hence if you're captured doing so you'll get your account permanently banned.
    So don't even think about it.
    But yeah, KAG hacks DID exist and they STILL do.
    Sep 24, 2016
  5. asger75
    asger75
    I didn't think about doing, I don't need to, I was just curious about whether people even made hacks for such a small game (I saw Xrampage saying "only pussies use hacks" so obviously I'm not the only one that was curious
    Sep 24, 2016
  6. asger75
    asger75
    also, I did all this ^ to get a reaction, don't worry
    Sep 24, 2016
  7. blackjoker77777
    blackjoker77777
    Ok, you got my attention.
    You better be proud.
    Sep 24, 2016
  8. asger75
    asger75