1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Daniel8

1. Daniel8
    Daniel8
    Behemoth: Big Knight With Black Armor Who Has Giant War Axe As Weapon, Secondary Attack (Right Click) Is Throwing Boulder, Like Archer It Takes While Untill You Can Throw It
    And Boulder Flyes Really Fast. Space = Stomp, Everyone In Enemy Team Close To Behemoth Will Fly Away. Pressing F You
    Oct 10, 2016
  2. Daniel8
    Daniel8
    Can Change Class Between Protector And Behemoth, Choose
    What Will Space Do Or Drop Mystical Item And Become Normal Player, Another Space Ability Would Be Grab, With Grab You Can Grab Someone And Throw Him Really Far, Every Item
    And Player Can Be Grabbed And Thrown far.
    Oct 10, 2016
  3. Daniel8
    Daniel8
    Protector: Giant Builder, Very Boring, Uses Giant Hammer As Mining Tool But Can Be Used To Kill Enemyes. Creates Stone As Special Metal Blocks And Wood As Super Wood Blocks.
    Spickes Are Replaced With Torches, Flame Comes Up When Enemyes Touch It, Works On Every Block, And All Other Building Things Are Replaced With Better Versions.
    Oct 10, 2016
  4. epsilon
    epsilon
    On behalf of Pirate-Rob, I am here to tell you that he will take the challenge and will not let you down. Nag him 'till it's done.
    Oct 10, 2016
  5. cesar0
    cesar0
    If Rob accepted mod requests i think i would have already killer him...more than once
    Oct 10, 2016
  6. BarsukEughen555
    BarsukEughen555
    lol, if only rob was still doing mods for kag
    Oct 10, 2016
  7. joshua12131415
    joshua12131415
    rob denied the challenge!!! BAN MUTE!!!! KIC [Player is muted on this server]
    Oct 10, 2016
  8. Pirate-Rob
    Pirate-Rob
    Nice idea Daniel, but I personally don't feel like coding this now. Also, barsuk, I've been doing a little modding in kag recently :P
    Oct 10, 2016
  9. BarsukEughen555
    BarsukEughen555
    "little"
    rip rob
    Oct 10, 2016
  10. Daniel8
    Daniel8
    I am not sure did i say that it would have spawn point )=
    And i had another idea, but 1 at the time...
    Oct 10, 2016
  11. Daniel8
    Daniel8
    Oct 10, 2016