1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by PUNK123

1. epsilon
    epsilon
    Oh cmon. If anything the person who created the thread should be punished.
    Oct 24, 2016
  2. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    Did i say he shouldnt?
    Oct 24, 2016
  3. epsilon
    epsilon
    No, but how was I to assume that? You were just focusing on people like me rather than the person who actually started the pointless thread.
    Oct 24, 2016
  4. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    How are you, a person who regularly uses this forum, suppose to know the rules? Idk m8. Also it could always start out with a warning(which would inform you of the rules so youd stop doing it). Also, because im feeling trolly, it is "common sense" which is rule # 1.
    Oct 24, 2016
  5. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    It is also blatantly obvious, from your comment that "this is your third report" that you saw his other two threads and know they broke the rules.
    Oct 24, 2016
  6. epsilon
    epsilon
    That whole thread was a joke and shouldn't have been taken seriously, unless he actually makes a proper report. I'm done with this.
    Oct 24, 2016
  7. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    Good, then your joke should involve you getting the necessary warning points. Good to know we came to the same conclusion.
    Oct 24, 2016
  8. steamuser
    steamuser
    exactly, damn trolls!
    Oct 24, 2016
  9. Bint
    Bint
    surely these are the threads that you CAN troll in, they're gonna get locked anyway
    Oct 24, 2016
  10. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    You CAN, but you obviously shouldnt.
    Oct 24, 2016