1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Nicuwins

1. epsilon
    epsilon
    Nov 1, 2016
  2. franek123
    franek123
    Don't
    Nov 1, 2016
  3. _Cuffs_
    _Cuffs_
    Knight's not too bad with a controller as long as you keep the cursor close to your character. The other classes are a mess.
    Nov 1, 2016
  4. Clev
    Clev
    Agree with Cuffy, knight is the only viable character to play with a controller, and even then its kinda not worth.
    Nov 1, 2016
  5. epsilon
    epsilon
    I've configured the controls to keep the mouse around the player. When I let go of the joystick it moves to the exact centre of the screen.
    Nov 1, 2016
  6. _Cuffs_
    _Cuffs_
    That's actually really smart.
    Nov 1, 2016
  7. epsilon
    epsilon
    And then you need to bind a button to switch profile so you're able to move the mouse to select bombs and menu buttons. KAG could actually be a viable console game :D If you want I can send you some screenshots of my settings.
    Nov 1, 2016
  8. Nicuwins
    Nicuwins
    Yes do send some pics pls :)
    Nov 2, 2016
  9. epsilon
    epsilon
    I just looked at all the settings I did and it's way too complex. The only thing that is important at the moment is configuring the mouse to move around the player: http://i.imgur.com/HsCxiAW.png. For other menus you need to configure another 'joysticks' so the cursor moves differently. I made different joysticks for general gameplay, the emote menu and the inventory.
    I also know how to play KAG on your phone :D
    Nov 2, 2016
  10. Nicuwins
    Nicuwins
    WTF pls tell me how xD
    Nov 3, 2016
  11. epsilon
    epsilon
    www.remotrapp.com
    If you somehow are able to connect a controller straight to your phone it would be awesome, but you're still able to use on screen controls.
    Nov 3, 2016