1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by justi01

1. Wired
    Wired
    Nope, I got auto disconnected shortly after saying "Wooo, in new update I don't get auto DCed" it was nice while it lasted :P
    May 15, 2012
  2. justi01
    justi01
    D: Well that sucks, at least you've been an awesome addition to the community. It'll give you a lot of good reception when you can actually play. :P
    May 15, 2012
  3. Wired
    Wired
    I'll be sure to come visit Beo's once I can play.
    May 15, 2012
  4. justi01
    justi01
    Don't forget to visit other servers, such as the MOLE server, or one of the Action servers. They're usually the most interesting, Beo can just host a shit ton of servers at once. xD
    May 15, 2012
  5. Wired
    Wired
    I'm probably going to give MOLE and Action a try to. Once I've has some practice on-line. >.>
    May 15, 2012
  6. justi01
    justi01
    Oh yea...Well thats fair enough, Beo's probably is the best starting server...As long as you can handle the occasional griefer, or two. :/
    May 15, 2012
  7. Wired
    Wired
    I'll find out soon enough, should have the problem fixed in >2weeks :D
    May 16, 2012
  8. Wired
    Wired
    I can finally play <3
    May 17, 2012
  9. justi01
    justi01
    Hell yea! See you Beo's some time buddy! It'll be good to see you around, kickin' ass! :D
    May 17, 2012