1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Hella

1. mcrifel
    mcrifel
    I want to rent something too!
    Jan 15, 2017
  2. PussyDestroyer
    PussyDestroyer
    HELLA

(Hella)

HELLA

(Hella)

HELLA

(Hella)

HELLA!!!!!!!!!!
    Jan 15, 2017
  3. PussyDestroyer
  4. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    Clearly no one filled you in on the change in ownership. I now hold exclusive & unfettered rights in perpetuity due to Vidar gifting me the aforementioned rights as a parting gesture when he ascended. That said, I heard that one of your minions in BoW was on the take. You might want to look into who is getting kickbacks.
    Jan 16, 2017
  5. Hella
    Hella
    The ownership is not in question; however, since the residence owned by yours truly resides within the bounds of my ownership (of which all previous owners have also resided and been tenants within), your rent remains overdue. Kindly forward payments.

Yours acknowledgingly,

HELLA

(Hella)
    Jan 16, 2017
  6. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    I contest this in the most strenuous terms, mainly because it seems like the thing to do, but also because I was not informed of this at the time of purchase and there's nothing about it in the deeds. I hereby declare myself a conscientious objector and plan to stage a sit in to establish my rights.

#occupyhella
    Jan 30, 2017