1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by ShapeShifterMike

1. Pirate-Rob
    Pirate-Rob
    lol, clothes are coming eventually, I have more important things to worry about, like re-attaching limbs/surgery, crafting, building, weed, chairs ect
    Feb 18, 2017
  2. epsilon
    epsilon
    still gonna be called the nude mod ;)
    Feb 18, 2017
  3. ShapeShifterMike
    ShapeShifterMike
    I also think you need doors, shields, pants, and some way to respawn. Like, if someone made a full body then you could possess it or something.

P.S. You also need an automatic map skip if the whole server is dead.
    Feb 18, 2017
  4. Pirate-Rob
    Pirate-Rob
    Yeah, doors were gonna be one next features after some bugfixes and changes. Shields have been in for ages, they're just uncraftable. Pant/Armour are further down the to-do list, not sure when I'll get to that. Ways to respawn will eventually exist, though it'll be incredibly difficult and generally require help from the living.
    Feb 19, 2017
  5. ShapeShifterMike
    ShapeShifterMike
    maybe ghosts could have some power? like... weak telekinesis? or maybe healing people?
    Feb 21, 2017
  6. Pirate-Rob
    Pirate-Rob
    Ghosts will be able to do something eventually, but nothing at the moment. And that something will not be helpful.
    Feb 21, 2017