1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by MrDen007700

1. Vamist
    Vamist
    Wrong, water can crash people and does cause a lot of server strain. Its your own fault for not getting use to the rules in sandbox as an admin.

EDIT: It's also osmal's choice, I'm sure he has other reasons why he removed you as well
    Apr 1, 2017
  2. MrDen007700
    MrDen007700
    Osmal just came in , saw the flooded map and after asking me how I ever became an admin kicked me from the list
    Apr 1, 2017
  3. AgentHightower
    AgentHightower
    I agree with Vamist here, I'm the Manager in Tough's servers, The man that judges the Admins and Super Admins, So to me, You can't flood the map like this, Osmal wasn't the guy who did the mistake, YOU did the mistake, And flooding maps does really crash people's laptops, Just like what Vamist said
    Apr 2, 2017
  4. ToughBlade
    ToughBlade
    Osmal had his reasons for demoting you and I trust his judgement, Admins on Sandbox Reborn have access to a lot of commands and tools which can cause a lot of strain on the server and the clients of other players.
    Apr 2, 2017
  5. king-george
    king-george
    To be honest I've flooded the map many times, but because the players willed it. It seems pretty unfair if we has to be demoted if other admins have done it. Also, from what I recall there is definitely no rule that forbids flooding in itself, as long as it doesn't lag the server extensively. I haven't heard anything else bad about MrDen either, being demoted because of THAT sole reason alone is definitely unfair.
    Apr 2, 2017
  6. ToughBlade
    ToughBlade
    It's not neccessarily a permanent demotion but Osmal did have other reasons for demoting him, If it was just due to flooding the Map then I would've disagreed with demoting him for that.
    Apr 3, 2017
  7. king-george
    king-george
    Ah, alright I see.
    Apr 3, 2017
  8. MrDen007700
    MrDen007700
    Osmal had no other reasons, as I said above, he went in, saw the flooded map and lowered me. I will not argue before leaving, I sent him, then I began to notice the person's dislike. But before lowering me, I doubt that he had other reasons ...
    Apr 3, 2017
  9. Theblade
    Theblade
    I'm just going to state that trusting Osmal's judgement might be a bad idea. I'm not sure if OP is in the wrong or not because of his bad grammar, though.
    Apr 9, 2017
  10. king-george
    king-george
    Judging someone by grammar might also be a bad idea.
    Apr 9, 2017
  11. AgentHightower
    AgentHightower
    There is really no point to continue discussing this, He didn't lose the Admin positions in the other servers because he can't ruin them by spawning water, So Tough decided to just give a chance and keep his admin position in the other servers Tough hosted, But he no more has his Admin position on Sandbox Reborn :P
    Apr 9, 2017
  12. ToughBlade
    ToughBlade
    The demotion isn't necessarily permanent.
    Apr 10, 2017
  13. AgentHightower
    AgentHightower
    That too :v
    Apr 10, 2017