1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by epsilon

1. SirDangalang
    SirDangalang
    I could tell you... But then I'd have to kill you >:) *This message will explode in 10 seconds*
    May 31, 2017
  2. SirDangalang
    SirDangalang
    But for real during a MLK clan match between MIST and SURGE we couldn't decide whether the final match would be played on EU or US with the score as 1:1

As we couldn't decide after extensive deliberation I randomly proposed to flip a coin then proceeded to convince everyone it was the most logical solution.

I even recorded myself irl flipping this coin to post as evidence but it was irrelevant
    May 31, 2017
  3. SirDangalang
    SirDangalang
    Since due to actual MLK rules that are far more sensible than spontaneous coin flips we played on EU.

The meme has lasted this long because MIST are the meme kings and it's also penance for my sins as SURGE won the coin flip.

To this day Joop relishes kicking me and re-inviting me into the clan to make sure I am always the newest member :D
    May 31, 2017
  4. SirDangalang
    SirDangalang
    And this is why I love MIST <3
    May 31, 2017
  5. BarsukEughen555
    BarsukEughen555
    YOUNG FUCK AHAHA GET KICKED OUT OF THE MIST
    May 31, 2017
  6. SirDangalang
    SirDangalang
    SUCH SAVAGERY >;)