1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Cohen

1. Lava
    Lava
    Thats great dude, another one is if you have enough lag (like me) you can light 2-4 bombs by spamming the lighting button then having your lag place all the bombs down at once making them all go off at once thus making a saw jump like bombjump without a saw. https://youtu.be/yzmdg1K1o2A?t=17s
    Jul 11, 2017
  2. Cohen
    Cohen
    wow, lag jump op
    Jul 11, 2017
  3. an_obamanation
    an_obamanation
    Surprised you didn't add the delayed double slash to the mix, where you intentionally delay your second slash by a second to give yourself some more closing room.
    Jul 11, 2017
  4. Cohen
    Cohen
    that's a nice idea, thanks!
    Jul 11, 2017
  5. norill
    norill
    there's an error in Faster movement during slash charging section - you should aim in the same direction to which you are moving. hitbo... hitcircles section should mention that the faster you move, the longer your sword gets (inverse general relativity)
    Jul 11, 2017
  6. _Cuffs_
    _Cuffs_
    That's still a thing? I've had a lot of people tell me in game that momentum doesn't affect your range anymore.
    Jul 11, 2017
  7. Cohen
    Cohen
    Jul 11, 2017