1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by PumpkingSlice

1. justi01
    justi01
    Get a fucking computer and we'll see :P
    May 23, 2012
  2. PumpkingSlice
    PumpkingSlice
    D: is this for real Justi? I thought you loved me no matter what? (and yeah hope fully I will do when I settle in college and manage to get a job)
    May 23, 2012
  3. justi01
    justi01
    Nope. I'm Justi's evil twin, i've thrown the real Justi in an arena. He now fights as a gladiator for my entertainment.

But seriously, "Borrow" money from a close friend or something...Like your dad. Yeaaa :D
    May 23, 2012
  4. PumpkingSlice
    PumpkingSlice
    Aha...because that is reeeaally going to happen. And I would rather earn my own money than borrow. Not sure why but to me borrowing kinda feels like steeling. It's weird I know but ya know, you said yourself I am special.
    May 23, 2012
  5. PumpkingSlice
    PumpkingSlice
    mistake there you said I was different.
    May 23, 2012
  6. justi01
    justi01
    It's true. My brothers muscles are so intense. He is the sexiest beast known to man!
    You are different. But. You're different in a different way. So it means you're different from that difference of the different things that make you different.
    May 23, 2012
  7. PumpkingSlice
    PumpkingSlice
    Wow I really am different. So different I don't think I am human! Maybe the voices were right. Maybe I am a fruit-kind
    May 23, 2012
  8. justi01
    justi01
    Too bad some are racist to the fruit-kind :<
    May 23, 2012
  9. PumpkingSlice
    PumpkingSlice
    Well I hope your brother is not, and I hope your not too. It would be a shame. I kinda like the fact of having my lil' Justi pie (DON'T EVEN TAKE IT AS A MY LITTLE PONY REFERENCE!!!!) and his evil counter twin who seems to be pretty cool eh boy! ;)
    May 23, 2012
  10. PumpkingSlice
    PumpkingSlice
    Gosh I have to be so awkward don't I xP
    May 23, 2012
  11. justi01
    justi01
    Yep. Best part is i have a split personality, so i may as well have a twin. I didn't even know it was a my little pony reference either, i don't watch or have ever watched anything about ponies xD
    May 23, 2012
  12. PumpkingSlice
    PumpkingSlice
    Thank god! I am now at peace :3 well I better go now I may sleep now even though my english exam is at 1:00pm :P THis sexy fruit is out ;D Cya babez
    May 23, 2012
  13. justi01
    justi01
    Go buy a fucking computer that works when you're out then ;D
    May 23, 2012
  14. PumpkingSlice
    PumpkingSlice
    *middle finger*
    May 23, 2012
  15. PumpkingSlice
    PumpkingSlice
    BAI!!!!