1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by ImAwesome

1. Foxodi
    Foxodi
    They did not work with one of the recent updates. Also I've stopped hosting the Official Aus Server. AOE one should be up now?
    May 26, 2012
  2. ImAwesome
    ImAwesome
    Why did you stop hosting the OAS,taht was the best kag server!And yeah the AOE one is up,but it keeps crashing.
    May 26, 2012
  3. Foxodi
    Foxodi
    because I don't play KAG anymore :O
    May 26, 2012
  4. lavalord
    lavalord
    no fox! :O
    Jun 1, 2012
  5. Foxodi
    Foxodi
    good timing lavalord. Does your server still crash every few mins? I have reinstalled KAG and replaced the KAGdedi and lib files but RDTM crashes every 2maps or so still :S
    Jun 1, 2012
  6. lavalord
    lavalord
    server doesn't crash so to speak any more but sometimes it kicks everyone and doesn't let any1 join so i have to restart it. but i think your problem is with the maps. Maps with catapults crash servers when they are loaded so get rid of all catas in ur maps. also did u want me to manage the updates for you?
    Jun 1, 2012
  7. lavalord
    lavalord
    sry i gtg be on l8er
    Jun 1, 2012
  8. Foxodi
    Foxodi
    Its not the maps. Managing updates isn't a problem usually.... unless they make it not work like this... So if you could solve this problem :D
    Jun 1, 2012
  9. lavalord
    lavalord
    can i take a look at your configuation?
    Jun 1, 2012
  10. lavalord
    lavalord
    i joined and bar brawl crashed after 10 seconds -.-
    Jun 1, 2012