1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Capture The Princess (CTF Modded/Expanded) v0.974

Princesses, Airplanes, Bombers, factories.

1. CTP v0.9 Major Update

Tsilliev
    Major Update indeed!
    1.The biggest change is that from now on machine guns and bazookas and bomber;s silo have unlimited ammo! Yes you heard me right!No more tedious ammo refilling! But to balance things out I have created long reloading waiting times between shots.

For an example after the machine gun fires 30 bullets and the clip is empty a reload button will appear, when pushed the reloading process will occur where after 10 seconds the machine gun will have another 30 bullets to shoot.
    It is important to note that you need to stay on the gun in order to finish the reloading process, if you click reload, hop out, it wont reload until you hop in again and wait for it to finish.
    The other guns like the bazooka and the bombers silo reload per bomb/missile.

Why did I do this? Well because it was kind of OP how quick and damaging these weapons can be for a short amount of time, now the ground forces have some fighting chance.

2. Added sounds and effects to the guns, ships etc.

3. Nerfed the missile that is shot from the bazooka now it is slower and has nice exhaust effect!

4.Removed the ammunition factories for sieging bombs,missiles and machine gun ammo because we dont need them anymore.

5. Lowered the prices for the machine gun/bazooka factory and also for the glider,missile ship and bomber. Because after all the idea is flying ships.

6. Removed the jumping rune because it was too OP it acted like flying rune at the edge of the map or walls.

7.Fixed the attachment points on the airships, where you try to attach a machine gun or bazooka at the back seat it wasnt working, now it should, even on the miniballoon.
Return to update list...