1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Capture The Princess (CTF Modded/Expanded) v0.974

Princesses, Airplanes, Bombers, factories.

1. CTP v0.962 Biomes

Tsilliev
    Another major update, although haven't uploaded it for some time now because I wanted to make sure its stable.
    1.Now there are biomes in the game in other words, each match will have trees and grass with different color.
    Some of the biomes:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    2. Tech have been fixed, now it should work properly, although a bit different so it can work properly.
    Machine Gun and Bomber Silo upgrades are -50% reloading time and the bazooka is the 2 missiles per shot.
    Note - when tech is bought only new blobs are affected.
    3. Increase the cost for the tech so its not that easy to get it, but now maybe its too hard so I should make a system where anyone can "donate" as much coins as he has, bringing the price down, because 1000-2000 coins is a bit too much for one guy only.
    4. Implemented decay system to the airships, so now they won't infinitely stay somewhere in enemy territory or at the middle of the map, they decay, die, enabling the airship factory to build a new one.
    5. Machine gun and bazooka as well as the airships decay in water.
    6. Bomber cost increased by adding a 125 gold requirement, no more enemy bomber appearing when red barrier is turned off at the start or at least much less frequently.
    7. Saw's HP increased by 7 times, because its really easy to destroy it when there is knight bomb factory, where knights keep spamming bombs.

Some other minor changes that I don't remember which anymore.

For the future I think to implement:
    1.Auto-turret/anti-air gun , ie a machine gun or bazooka which shoots by itself, maybe will make it from scratch or actually use Skinney's autoturret.
    2. Maybe make it possible to keep the coins when the match ends and new one starts, although not sure how balancing wise this would be.
    3. I should fix the bomber's dimensions so it doesn't glitch........i will not say what you so you don't abuse it lol.
    4. As mentioned above donate coins to bring cost down for the tech.
    JackMcDaniels likes this.
Return to update list...