1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

FixedFactions v3

Fixed Factions for Beta

1. jonipro
    screen-18-01-03-22-29-14.png This is my Fixed Factions (again) for the current KAG Builds.
    Factions are created by using the in-game chat window (Default: T)
    !create (Faction Name) !invite (player) !join - Full player names aren't required.
    !help for more commands and information on each command.
    It features equipables that can be wielded when holding the item in the hand.
    The Items can be crafted at the Forge.
    All credits to those who have made this Modification and expanded upon it.
    8x , @FunATuns , @makmoud98.
    @Ollimarrex, @king-george , @an_obamanation , @Luiaard7 , @Suprejso , @SJD360 , and @Kasper123 all contributed to some of the extra development.
    Installation; Unextract to the kag Modifications folder. Add Factions as the game mode in to the auto config.
    Issues: Small lag spike when somebody joins and downloads the modification, i am not sure if this a server side issue. Plants might not evolve in to their full status.
    Note; All the images have been compressed to decrease the filesize.

Repo; https://github.com/terracraft321/TFactions

Recent Updates

1. Added Maps

Recent Reviews

1. Yeti5000
    Yeti5000
    5/5,
    Version: v3
    Nice
  2. Basshunter
    Basshunter
    3/5,
    Version: v3
    There are many bugs, for example when you wear armor you become invisible, also I'm kinda dissapointed because there are no legendary items and mechanisms, which were existing in older versions.
    Conclusion: Good work, but not as good
    1. jonipro
      Author's Response
      There are many bugs, for example when you wear armor you become invisible, also I'm kinda dissapointed because there are no legendary items and mechanisms, which were existing in older versions.
      Conclusion: Good work, but not as good