1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Joiken's CTF Map Pack 2016-02-02

My collection of CTF maps!

Tags:
  1. Joiken
    Here is a collection of CTF maps I made throughout the past year.
    I'll continue to update this resource as I'll keep making maps

If I get enough requests I might do a TDM pack

Map descriptions:

Dirt Wars
    [CTF]Joiken's DirtWars.png
    Typical map with a hill on the middle but with added AT-AT inspired high ground close to the base. Fun cave layout inside the hill.

Dimensions: 256x128
    Flags (per team): 3

CTF2
    JoikenCTF2.png
    Simple valley-ish map with small caves. Good amount of resources overall and pretty fun dynamic gameplay. Once you take over the hill in the middle your team gains a huge advantage.

Dimensions: 220x80
    Flags (per team): 2

Fish Bowl
    [CTF]Joiken's Fish Bowl.png
    A map that is very slow paced at the beginning but when you get to the point you cross the pound and are able to deal with the sharks you get so much out of it. @Guro pls gib code Few interesting cave complexes as well. Plus the chickens available are a huge help and very needed. Make sure to use them!

Flat 1
    [CTF]Joiken's Flat1.png
    In my opinion my best flatmap. The mine system added is very fun and a nice place to put down workshops. The resources are well spread throughout the map. Not much to say, a simple and fun flatmap.

Dimensions: 240x60

Trés
    [CTF]Joiken's Trés.png

Huge waterfall, 3 flags and a lot of chickens. What can go wrong? Well a lot, but this map is still a lot of fun. Especially with 32 players! (Lets hope no idiot floods the map...)

Why Do All My Maps End Up Like F***ing Faces
    [CTF]Joiken's why do all my maps end up like fucking faces.png
    WDAMMEULFF or the cucumber map as I like to call it is a really fun but really annoying map. But oh my... When you get to the point of going up well, there's when the match really starts. Also, friendly reminder keg dropping is still a thing. :wink:

Dimensions: 200x130

Deformed Oasis
    [CTF]Joiken'sDeformedOasis.png

Really detailed map and one of the coolest maps here in my opinion! The caged flag is going to be the hardest one to get but there are many ways to get there! And don't worry, there are trees near the spawn for your workshops and stuff!

Dimensions: 290x132

CTF1
    JoikenCTF1.png
    We are down to the last one and I'm running out of imagination for the description of the maps... This is a small map with a fish pond in the middle. A lot of flowers for those endless knight duels on the top of the elevated ground above the water!

Dimensions:
    200x64

Have fun and leave feed back on what you think!
    Joiken
    bunnie and SJD360 like this.