KGUI is a product of Zen Laboratories.
KGUI is a script that was created to make an easier way to create GUIs with a wide range of abilities and functions.
The KGUI License is found at the top of KGUI.as, and in the spoiler below.
- Ability to draw most GUI elements
- Dragging elements, with saving and loading of position data
- Buttons with click detection for left and right mouse.
- Animated image ability
- And more.
© 2014-2015 Zen Laboratories
This software is provided 'as-is', without any express or implied warranty. In no event will the authors be held liable for any damages arising from the use of this software.
Permission is granted to anyone to use this software for any purpose, including commercial applications, and to alter it and redistribute it freely, subject to the following restrictions:
1. The origin of this software must not be misrepresented; you must not claim that you wrote the original software. If you use this software in a product, an acknowledgment in the product documentation would be appreciated but is not required.
2. Altered source versions must be plainly marked as such, and must not be misrepresented as being the original software.
3. This notice may not be removed or altered from any source distribution.
I'll try to answer any questions or problems ASAP.
Download includes a demo mod that contains a basic GUI to help show how to setup a GUI through KGUI. To run it, just put the KGUI_Demo folder into your mods folder, add it to the modslist and run a dedicated server in CTF gamemode. Upon joining the server, the demo gui will display.
API to help easily build and maintain GUIs.