1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KGUI 1.0.0

API to help easily build and maintain GUIs.

1. voper45
    KGUI is a product of Zen Laboratories.

KGUI is a script that was created to make an easier way to create GUIs with a wide range of abilities and functions.

KGUI features:
    • Ability to draw most GUI elements
    • Dragging elements, with saving and loading of position data
    • Buttons with click detection for left and right mouse.
    • Animated image ability
    • And more.
    The KGUI License is found at the top of KGUI.as, and in the spoiler below.
    © 2014-2015 Zen Laboratories

This software is provided 'as-is', without any express or implied warranty. In no event will the authors be held liable for any damages arising from the use of this software.
    Permission is granted to anyone to use this software for any purpose, including commercial applications, and to alter it and redistribute it freely, subject to the following restrictions:
    1. The origin of this software must not be misrepresented; you must not claim that you wrote the original software. If you use this software in a product, an acknowledgment in the product documentation would be appreciated but is not required.
    2. Altered source versions must be plainly marked as such, and must not be misrepresented as being the original software.
    3. This notice may not be removed or altered from any source distribution.

I'll try to answer any questions or problems ASAP.

Download includes a demo mod that contains a basic GUI to help show how to setup a GUI through KGUI. To run it, just put the KGUI_Demo folder into your mods folder, add it to the modslist and run a dedicated server in CTF gamemode. Upon joining the server, the demo gui will display.

Recent Reviews

1. makmoud98
    makmoud98
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    Really nice features in there. The demo really helped me understand how it works, and made it easy for me to create my own gui.